MBBS, FRCS (Glasco), M.Ch (Cardio-Thoracic Surgery), FRCS (CTH)
“VAIDYA SHIROMANI” Award by Mother Heart Foundation2016 Had privilege of working with stalwarts of Cardiac Surgery in India and Abroad in UK Dr Naresh Trehan of Erstwhile Escorts Heart Institute Prof Westaby and Prof David Taggart at Oxford
1. Specialises in beating heart coronary Biopsy surgery
2. Complicated single and double valve operations
3. Minimal access to Cardiac surgery
4. Performed over 5000 cardiac operations independently
5. Grown-up congenital cardiac surgery 5. Aortic Surgery.
Been a Senior Consultant in Malla Reddy Narayana Hospital for 10 years.
Have an International publication with Prof Stephen Westaby. Repair of type B interrupted aortic arch using aberrant right subclavian artery
1800 121 5744