Achievements & Awards:
– BLS/ACLS provider, experienced provider, instructor
– PALS provider
– BDLS/ADLS provider
– Bedside echo workshop
– Served in the army as an Officer from 2018-2023 and received
– Medical cover to VVIPs (including the President of India Defence minister etc.) in the Area of Responsibility for 15 Corps.
decorations & Awards:
- High altitude medal in 2019
- Sainya seva medal in 2020
- Special service medal (OP Rakshak) in 2020
- Clasp J&K Sainya seva medal in 2022
- Clasp Suraksha special service medal in 2022
- 75th independence anniversary medal in 2022.
Area of Interest and Expertise:
Emergency medicine specialist – Professionally competent in the field of expertise:
- Emergency procedures like central lines, intubation, arterial lines, resuscitation, mechanical ventilation,handling fractures and manoeuvres for stabilizing, thrombolysis, delivering BLS & ACLS as required.
- medical services oriented to contemporary medical technology in the emergency department.
Administration & Business development – Imbibed the administration of troops and managing medical setup from cat A Indian establishment – Army.
- Analyzing the logistics to understand the flaws in the system and taking necessary steps to rectify.
- Procurement of logistics for various departments of the institute
- Liaising between different departments for smooth and effective functioning of the medical institute.
- Strategies to generate new clients/buyers/consumers of health services delivered by the institute.
- Policies to deliver quality health service and maintain it to the existing customers
- Creating schemes to retain existing customers, recalling the non-returning customers/patients and generating loyalty among the patrons towards the institute.