Dietetics is the science that deals with food and nutrient interactions for a normal individual as well as in disease specific conditions. For being healthy a combination of physical activity and good nutrition is essential. The one key to develop and maintain good health is nutrition. One must make smart choices on food to maintain proper health.
The objective of the Department of Clinical dietetics and nutrition at the Mallareddy Narayana Multispeciality Hospital is to heal the patients through nutrition.
1. Planning and monitoring specialized therapeutic diets of all inpatients.
2. Monitoring the Food & Beverage department in providing therapeutic diets to the in-patients.
3. Diet counseling of out-patients depending on the medical condition.
4. Body fat analysis and guiding you through the diet.
5. Students are trained under the supervision of Chief Dietitian which includes Regular internship.